The Hitchhiker's Guide Movie Is A Pos

13»

Comments

• DOOManiacDOOManiac Worst. Critic. Ever. Join Date: 2002-04-17 Member: 462Members, NS1 Playtester
    WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE

Saw the movie tonight.

I thought it was very funny. Funnier than I thought it would be anyway. There were a few things regarding the plot that seemed messed up to me, having not read the books, though.

I loved the part at the beginning w/ the dolphins. Now I know where the context of that saying rather than just "that one line from the book I haven't read".

I was rather disappointed when they didn't say anything about why towels were important, nor did they talk about that one creature that was so stupid that it thought if you couldn't see it it couldn't see you.
  • Cold_NiTeCold_NiTe Join Date: 2003-09-15 Member: 20875Members
    I saw it yesterday and I have to say it was better the second time around, not thinking about the book or the bastage naysayers. coughesunacough.
  • ZunniZunni The best thing to happen to I&S in a long while Join Date: 2002-11-26 Member: 10016Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I was rather disappointed when they didn't say anything about why towels were important, nor did they talk about that one creature that was so stupid that it thought if you couldn't see it it couldn't see you.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That was the creature Trillian was being fed to on the Vogon planet.... the Ravenous Bugblatter beast of Traal (sp) <I'm pretty sure anyway>