So many aimbotters

124»

Comments

• ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    GORGEous wrote: »
    Also note how he stops firing immediately when he kills a skulk
    This is what makes it most obvious to me. I doubt there are very few highly skilled comp players who don't waste at least a few bullets on a dead skulk simply from the delay in kill/damage feedback.
  • xDragonxDragon Join Date: 2012-04-04 Member: 149948Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Thats actually more achieveable than you realize, and was something done by many top players in NS1. It is totally doable in NS2, but it requires an extreme amount of confidence in your own ability, and also an extreme amount of ability to back it up. I dont think I have seen any players able to reliably pull it off in NS2 yet however.
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Lopez wrote: »
    I also saw some Aimbotters. The guy from the video seems to have only wallhack, very obvious at 0:50-0:58, he's aiming at the skulk through the wall.

I had one some days before who killed 2 or 3 freshly spawned skulks with just one magazine in the pistol. 38-2 stats... too obvious.

If someone is interested in exchanging banlists, pm me!

I may very well be wrong re aimbot vs wallhack, but I am not wrong about this: 38-2 in itself is absolutely NOT indicative of cheating. It can be a result of cheating, of course, but labelling people because of high scores alone is downright wrong. Of course, you might very well have evidence to support the claim, and that's a totally different matter...
  • LopezLopez Join Date: 2011-01-14 Member: 77480Members
    Roobubba wrote: »
    38-2 in itself is absolutely NOT indicative of cheating.
    (...)but labelling people because of high scores alone is downright wrong.

As I wrote, and let me add some infos:
    * 38-2 in under 10 minutes
    * Literally EVERY shoot a hit
    * Eliminated the whole alien team almost alone - mostly with pistol, than egglocked and killed the hive...

I assure you, you'd say the same when you've saw that. Unfortunately it was late and I wasn't willing to record that, I just turned the pc off and went to bed.
  • Angry ChildAngry Child Join Date: 2012-12-05 Member: 174256Members
    Xao wrote: »
    Edakbot must have gone public...

Ehackulous.com, your one stop shop for all of your hacking needs,

BONUS: now selling special hacks like "common sense" and "putting your crosshair on the skulk"

Don't miss out of these deals now!
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    ScardyBob wrote: »
    GORGEous wrote: »
    Also note how he stops firing immediately when he kills a skulk
    This is what makes it most obvious to me. I doubt there are very few highly skilled comp players who don't waste at least a few bullets on a dead skulk simply from the delay in kill/damage feedback.
    Very much this. There's usually a bit of lag when the player has been dead according the server but the client hasn't displayed the +points and kill indicator yet, and most people are going to keep shooting until they see the indicator that what they're shooting is dead (and mentally recognize it). It's also pretty easy to accidentally track a ragdoll and continue firing as they often continue to move with the same pattern as a live player for a moment just before they hit the ground and flop. Not only does he fire exactly enough bullets to kill, but he also stops tracking immediately at the point he kills the target and never tracks the ragdoll even when it's moving in a fairly believable way.

It's just one thing, though. The tracking through walls and using strafe to maneuver while his automatic lock-on pivots his view for him is downright goofy. He's so dependent on the aimbot that it even affects the way he moves and controls the game.
  • SeahuntsSeahunts Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151973Members
    I like the bit where he unloads the shotgun in to the wall/ ceiling several times because there was a skulk on the other side of it.
  • GarfuGarfu Join Date: 2012-02-12 Member: 145170Members
    edited March 2013
    http://www.twitch.tv/garfu/b/375015575

Starts around 4mins

Lerk aimbot is pretty neat, around 10 mins or something
  • TyrsisTyrsis Join Date: 2002-11-15 Member: 8804Members
    edited March 2013
    Garfu wrote: »
    http://www.twitch.tv/garfu/b/375015575

Starts around 4mins

Lerk aimbot is pretty neat, around 10 mins or something

Oh, lol, this is the same guy I caught aimbotting as well. I thought ns2id looked familiar. He went by the name "Earl" on the server I was on, though at the time he definitely didn't say a word.

EDIT: Has anyone actually reported this guy yet? His current nickname appears to be Gorge Washington Onos, which I think I've seen before somewhere. The steamid translates to: steam_0:0:12781707 (ns2id / 2)
  • joederpjoederp Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 165992Members
    Lol that was pretty obvious. . hopefully these derps get VAC banned although I have a feeling they won't..
  • NousWandererNousWanderer Join Date: 2010-05-07 Member: 71646Members
    So ridiculously obvious!
  • FrothybeverageFrothybeverage Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13593Members
    Ran into my first DDoSer today.
    Dude got buttmad at a server, because he was dying.
    He kept saying "w+M1 No Skill L2P" and "Oops DDoS, my bad", repeatedly.
    I wish I knew the server admin.
  • Kenshir0Kenshir0 Join Date: 2013-02-25 Member: 183347Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I contacted squeel like a pig yesterday to report some botters,he didnt reply yet but i hope he does soon.
    I am a decent player but yesterday some hacker was owning the server 53-2, I had good people on my team since I play alot on the same servers so I know the people a bit who come there.I spectated him next round and he had the same snap on and could see through walls too.Few hours ago this guy claiming he was a rookie owned everybody 84-1, I first thought he just switched his thingy in option that makes you rookie again, next round i spectated him and he had a snap on too, jumping around like a maniac hitting every bullet it was just stupid to watch. I hope they adres it quickly.

also i noticed that the hackers start twitching (like in the garfu vid of tomahawk) and as aliens when they get close to marines the screen starts shaking left to right rlly fast.
    its too bad I dont have fraps or anything ,I tryd downloading it in the moment cuz I was so mad but I ended up with shit clips off 30 sec and I first didnt notice it kept jumping off and I had to repress the record button , so I ended up with a crappy vid and didnt record the most hacky marine play I do have a little bit of him as alien though I hope the admin contacts me soon