Which servers has UWE Hive ranking enabled?

2»

Comments

• B3rTB3rT Join Date: 2013-02-14 Member: 183058Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited September 2013
    This Formula was posted a few weeks ago. I think it is directly from the Lua files.
    edit: removed wrong formula

If you lose you get only 1/3 or 2/3 of your skill. I don' remember exactly.

As a com, you need to be 75% of the match in the chair to not get tracked. (I'm not sure of the exact % But I definitive got tracked after comming for one or two minutes)

somewhere i heard a match will not be tracked if a admin does some admin-stuff while the match is running. But I'm not sure if that is true. (but it would make sense)
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    ezekel wrote: »
    actually I think it's tracked via your k/d/a + your score per minute?

Did you had a look at Playerranking.lua? Did you saw the output at the server log? Otherwise you should know that its like i posted before.
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    ezekel wrote: »
    actually I think it's tracked via your k/d/a + your score per minute?

Did you had a look at Playerranking.lua? Did you saw the output at the server log? Otherwise you should know that its like i posted before.

I'm just looking at how it changes after matches trying to figure it out myself :P
  • AceDudeAceDude Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 61994Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    @B3rT
    The formula you posted is completely wrong.
  • B3rTB3rT Join Date: 2013-02-14 Member: 183058Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    AceDude wrote: »
    @B3rT
    The formula you posted is completely wrong.
    Okay, thanks. Good to hear that ;)
  • AceDudeAceDude Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 61994Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    We're going completely offtopic, so since the main topic is over, head here: http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/131864/ns2-ranking-page/p3

One last thing: the skill formula will be changed and it will keep evolving. Overall idea is to promote teamplay. Tip: assists are VERY important ;)
  • CicoCico Join Date: 2005-01-07 Member: 33169Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Do rookie servers have stats? hope they don't, for the good of the rookies
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Cico wrote: »
    Do rookie servers have stats? hope they don't, for the good of the rookies
    There is no such thing like a rookie server!!!!!!
    Again: redirect your questions to this topic: http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/131864/ns2-ranking-page/p3

I'm not going to watch this one so closely anymore.