Top Signs You Are An Addicted To Natural Selection

123457»

Comments

• CaimanCaiman Join Date: 2003-06-01 Member: 16900Members
    you refuse to play chess since the black side is just "reskinned white"

AHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA THAT IS HILARIOUS good one!

Anyhow

i have another one

When ur not on the internet you play StarCraft because it reminds you of NS
  • GlissGliss Join Date: 2003-03-23 Member: 14800Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester
    edited June 2003
    - You shoot at a bee hive and wonder why all the bees come out all at once, and not in intervals of 10 seconds
    - You're invited to a friend's house, you walk into his messy room and immediately slap him, telling him, 'Secure your hive before the Aliens find out you're here!
    - You're lost, and call 911 to, 'Drop a Phase Gate here, nubs, before the Aliens get me!'
    - You decide <b>not</b> to call 911 when you're lost, because you know that you'll respawn back at home if you die anyway.
    - You knife your friend's sock (A.K.A. Resource Chamber [they look like it, anyways!]) to pieces because you thought, 'It was giving them resources to go Onos.'
    - You're killed by a Black Widow that bit you on the lip because you thought it was a Resource Tower and tried to chew it up.
    - You think that if you scream really loudly (Primal Scream) in class, everyone will work, sharpen pencils, and finish the test faster
    - You see a Scorpion and run away, not for fear of the scorpion, but for fear that is a 'scorpian that hovars without flapping' and enlist the help of a Venus Flytrap to use its vines to attack the scorpian when it's looken the other way
    - You wonder why the scorpion killed the Venus Flytrap, then you figured, 'Oh! It had Carspace!'
    - You shoot a dog to death with a pistol that was near 3 beehives, and you wonder why it didn't have Carapace
    - You someone launches a Smart Bomb, you run away, screaming, 'IT HOVARS WITHOUT FLAPPING!!!''
    - You eat food, wondering why it doesn't taste like chewed-up metal and nanites
    - You play MechWarrior, and you ban the makers from Natural Selection forums, because it is against the FAQ
    - You knew ahead of time that 1.1 was just a hoax
  • Deckard1Deckard1 Join Date: 2003-01-10 Member: 12127Members
    I literally play so much sometimes I see in hivesight vision when I close my eyes........
  • RaVeRaVe Join Date: 2003-06-20 Member: 17538Members
    edited June 2003
    - You keep spitting at people who got really serious wounds thinking you're 'healing' them
    - You jump off the tenth floor of your building,and end up in hospital thinking "Im not supposed to take damage!!!
    - You get in a fight and expect red arrows when your opponent hits you
    - You draw lil white,yellow and orange halos around your friend's room saying "Don't worry,we got em parasited"
    - Wonder why bats don't come around shoting orange mist around you when you get in a gunfight
    - Hide behind your couch because 'you saw an Onos on TV'
    - Expect your dog to explode any second
    - Expect your fat cat to spit out a whole army of Skulks
    - You don't wanna clean your house of cobwebs because 'the Gorge webbed the place'
    - Expect your fart to be green,corrosive and dangerous
    - Try and train bats to 'shoots spikes'
    - Get straw and tissue and do the spitball thing,going "The hive has you hah!
    - Stand on top of your dog thinking he'll do the Skulk-evator
    - Crouch during a brawl thinking you can exploit the hitbox bug

Ehhh...Im not that much of a funny person....but sometimes I dunno why I post such stuff....
  • locallyunscenelocallyunscene Feeder of Trolls Join Date: 2002-12-25 Member: 11528Members, Constellation
    go back to cs for a day and have all of the players laugh at you cause you keep hitting use at all of the doors...

guilty, it was funny though, I got pwned.
  • bwabwa Join Date: 2003-02-02 Member: 13026Members
    - Me and a friend almost got run over by an erratic driver, and my mate said "N00bs should be banned"
  • Bosnian_CowboyBosnian_Cowboy Join Date: 2003-06-07 Member: 17088Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--Raser+Jun 4 2003, 02:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Raser @ Jun 4 2003, 02:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ** When you see a beautiful girl you throw gum at her so you know where she lives <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I got one to play off yours.

*When you step in gum you scream "OMG, PARASITED" and then you commit suicide.

*When someone does something funny you scream "LOLZ!!" out loud and then you say "Hold still, let me press F5."

*You jump off a building trying to blink to the bottom.

*You bunny hop to school.