The Bible

Comments

• Ninja_of_The_NightNinja_of_The_Night Join Date: 2005-04-06 Member: 47677Banned
    <!--QuoteBegin-theclam+Apr 6 2005, 08:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (theclam @ Apr 6 2005, 08:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Unless, of course, God doesn't exist and it's some ancient false prophets that are trying to limit us. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    if anything evolution "limits" us. look at what I believe/know as a christian, that I am a child of god... as in I am a decendent from a heavenly bean, and lets look at you guys... we are the child of ...monkeys.... monkeys!?! come on, for reals have a little self esteem why lower yourselfs, Adam was given charge over the beasts of the land and you guys say we CAME from the beasts in the land. how pathetic is that.
  • SkulkBaitSkulkBait Join Date: 2003-02-11 Member: 13423Members
    edited April 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 08:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> To SkulkBait:

I'm afraid I do not agree with the quote on your siggy. "Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, is still not important. You can't allow God to dictate how you live your life."

and this is why

lets look at an example, I live in California, and its a really nice day right now. and theres a lovely breeze so I was thinking I would go out and fly a kite. now lets say I'm out flying my kite... lets review how a kite works. a string goes from me, to the kite, so isn't it really the string thats holding the kite down? so lets say I cut the string to let the kite go higher, what would happen? oh yeah thats right... it'd crash into the ground
    <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Ok, you've demonstrated a rudementery understanding of physics, what does this have to do with anything?

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
    here's the lesson from the story, god doesn't give man commandments to chain us down, to make us lose our choice, to not let us have fun. in fact thats what satan would want you to believe because it couldn't be further from the truth.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Not at all. God places limits on people that make no sense whatsoever.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
    lets look at god's comandments... lets see, thou shalt not steal... here's a good one, lets see, according to skulkbait god is not letting me do what I want to do. I should be able to steal stuff if I want to... but wait, if I steal I go to jail... now do I have more choice in the world... or in prison?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Wow, you really have no comprehension of these concepts do you? The man ahd the choice to steal, and he faced the consequences of his actions for it. End of story. He had the freedom of that choice. If he wanted to steal bad enough that he was willing to deal with the consequences of it, then he is free to do so.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->commandments like not drinking and stuff don't "limit" you they help you. gods not trying to stop you from living your life, he's trying to make you be able to live your life to the fullest of your potential. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Not at all the case, just look at homosexuals. They want to live their lives differently then God wants them too, and God says they can't. He gives absoultely no reason for this whatsoever.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->but if you want to cut that string on your kite skulk bait, and cut yourself from the lord who loves you more then you could ever imagine, then I'm afraid I can't stop you.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Thankfully. Because I have rejected God, I have the freedom to make my own moral choices, and not be bound by his incomprehensable set of rules.

The point of my sig is that theres no reason you should live your life any way but the way you want to.
    ---

if anything evolution "limits" us.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Thats like saying "Physics limits us". While technically true, it is entirely beside the point.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->look at what I believe/know as a christian, that I am a child of god... as in I am a decendent from a heavenly bean, and lets look at you guys... we are the child of ...monkeys.... monkeys!?! come on, for reals have a little self esteem why lower yourselfs, Adam was given charge over the beasts of the land and you guys say we CAME from the beasts in the land. how pathetic is that.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You must be AvengerX trying to evade the mods. No other person could honestly have logic skills this bad! It isn't about self esteem, its about the flipping truth. And the flipping truth is that humans are decended from ape ancestors.
  • Ninja_of_The_NightNinja_of_The_Night Join Date: 2005-04-06 Member: 47677Banned
    being homosexual limits your life buddy. can you have kids if your homosexual? can you pass on your genes? no, one of the greatest things in life is bringing a child into this world and wacthing it grow up. why do you think people have babies? its not cuz its a fun hobbie.

and name one limitation that doesn't make sense? name ONE! and I'll show you how and why it is there.

god doesn't take away your freedom to choose, if he did when that person did go try and steal something, a lightning bolt would strike him down, you still have choice, he's just telling you the right choice, its not that hard a concept.
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 08:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 08:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> being homosexual limits your life buddy. can you have kids if your homosexual? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You can adopt (in the US). And what if you don't want kids? Thats their choice to make. That is not limiting. God's rules would limit them.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->can you pass on your genes? no, one of the greatest things in life is bringing a child into this world and wacthing it grow up. why do you think people have babies? its not cuz its a fun hobbie. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    People have babies because it is writen into our behavior to have a desire to procreate, this is sound, evolutionarily. But many people, such as myself, are oddities, and don't want to have children.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->and name one limitation that doesn't make sense? name ONE! and I'll show you how and why it is there.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You completely failed to do so with the limits on sexual orientation. Tell me also why humans shouldn't masturbate? Why they should only have sex for procreation? Why we should honor our parents? I could go on...

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->god doesn't take away your freedom to choose, if he did when that person did go try and steal something, a lightning bolt would strike him down, you still have choice, he's just telling you the right choice, its not that hard a concept.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yes. And thats exactly the point of my sig: Just because God lays down some rules for you doesn't mean you have to (or even should) follow them.
  • KungFuDiscoMonkeyKungFuDiscoMonkey Creator of ns_altair 日本福岡県 Join Date: 2003-03-15 Member: 14555Members, NS1 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos
    edited April 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 08:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> if anything evolution "limits" us. look at what I believe/know as a Christian, that I am a child of god... as in I am a descendent from a heavenly being, and lets look at  you guys... we are the child of ...monkeys.... monkeys!?! come on, for reals have a little self esteem why lower yourselves, Adam was given charge over the beasts of the land and you guys say we CAME from the beasts in the land. how pathetic is that. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I think I must quote this to emphasize the point. I feel that you guys have deceived yourselves to the point where you will believe anything no matter how absurd it is. I challenge every one of you to do an objective study of the Bible. It's not the number one best seller of time for no reason. It hasn't been translated to thousands of languages for no reason. It's not the most controversial book for no reason. People hate the truths that are contained in it to the point where they abandoned all logic and reason.

Feel free to flame on. The ones claiming Christians follow a blind faith, and the ones who preach evolution as fact are the very same ones who don't have a clue of the message contained in the Bible. You are so blinded by your biases that you refuse to even consider any of the sources we post.
    edited April 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-KungFuDiscoMonkey+Apr 6 2005, 08:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (KungFuDiscoMonkey @ Apr 6 2005, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think I must quote this to emphasize the point.  I feel that you guys have decieved yourselfs to the point where you will believe anything no matter how absurd it is. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Holy ****! If that aint the pot calling the bananna black!

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I challenge every one of you to do an objective study of the Bible.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Been there, done that. Already decided that even if it is true (it isn't) I'm not going to live my life by God's rules.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->It's not the number one best seller of time for no reason.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The reason is: there are too many christians in the world.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->It hasn't been translated to thousands of languages for no reason.  It's not the most contraversial book for no reason.  People hate the truths that are contained in it to the point where they abandoned all logic and reason.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Holy ****! If that aint the pot calling the bananna black!
    alright first things first. I'm very glad that there will never be a SkulkBait Jr. running around in this world

why should you honor your parents? because if you don't your a sick sick person. look I know no one is perfect and that includes your parents and my parents, but they brought us into this world. without your mother and father you wouldn't even be here (now I can't say that'd be a bad thing) your parents sacrifice so much for you. selfish people don't have kids, and your parents weren't selfished, so if you can't even honor them after all they've done for you then your just a joke. If you don't love your mother, then I don't know what to tell you.

Why should you not masturbate? because god judges people on their hearts and their minds, in this world if you try to kill someone but fail you get tried on "attempted murder" but in god's eyes, you've comitied the sin of murder. why? because your heart was set on killing that person, if you could have killed him, you would have. its the same with masturbation. it makes you mind say "if I could have sex right now with a women and just just jack off because I'm a horney loser, then I would" and which of course is bad.

I don't believe sex is just for procreation, when I get married I will have protected sex with my wife a lot... and I mean a lot because I've gone 18 years without sex and I've only masturbated twice. (thats kinda awkward to say but there ya go.) sex is ok inside a marrige.

and about the whole homosexual thing, it was adam and eve... not adam and steve.. we were command to go forth and replenish the earth. and since I know your going to ask "why do we have to do that" because kids are the greatest treasure we have in this world. our most valueble resource. and thats why.
  • theclamtheclam Join Date: 2004-08-01 Member: 30290Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 08:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 08:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> being homosexual limits your life buddy. can you have kids if your homosexual? can you pass on your genes? no, one of the greatest things in life is bringing a child into this world and wacthing it grow up. why do you think people have babies? its not cuz its a fun hobbie.
    <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Homosexuality isn't a choice. Why would God make people homosexuals if he doesn't want people to be homosexuals?

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->and name one limitation that doesn't make sense? name ONE! and I'll show you how and why it is there.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    How about these two commandments:
    <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->"Neither shall you covet your neighbor's wife"<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->"and you shall not desire your neighbor's house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ****, or anything that is your neighbor's.'<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    If God doesn't want you to do these things, why does he make them automatic responses in the human mind? "Hey, look, Bob's got a new BMW! I wish I had that car." That's not a thought that I can control (although I can easily control the action of stealing Bob's car).

SkulkBait also hit on a good one with the ban on masturbation.

Also, my personal favorite:
    <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
    9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
    10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
    11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
    12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Deuteronomy 14:9-10 says:
    9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
    10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Apparently God doesn't want you to go Red Lobster.
  • KungFuDiscoMonkeyKungFuDiscoMonkey Creator of ns_altair 日本福岡県 Join Date: 2003-03-15 Member: 14555Members, NS1 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos
    edited April 2005
    Those were hygiene laws. Way to not understand the verseses you're quoting.
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Why should you not masturbate? because god judges people on their hearts and their minds, in this world if you try to kill someone but fail you get tried on "attempted murder" but in god's eyes, you've comitied the sin of murder. why? because your heart was set on killing that person, if you could have killed him, you would have. its the same with masturbation. it makes you mind say "if I could have sex right now with a women and just just jack off because I'm a horney loser, then I would" and which of course is bad.

I don't believe sex is just for procreation, when I get married I will have protected sex with my wife a lot... and I mean a lot because I've gone 18 years without sex and I've only masturbated twice. (thats kinda awkward to say but there ya go.) sex is ok inside a marrige. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    So it's not OK to masturbate because you could have sex with a woman instead. What about people who don't have access to a wife (it's bad to have sex outside of marriage, right)? E.g. unisex summer camps, unisex backpacking trips, people who aren't old enough to get married, people who haven't married yet, etc.
    <!--QuoteBegin-KungFuDiscoMonkey+Apr 6 2005, 08:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (KungFuDiscoMonkey @ Apr 6 2005, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Those were hygiene laws. Way to not understand the verseses you're quoting. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I was giving him some verses that don't make sense. From what people have said about hygiene laws on these forums, they applied one day (before Jesus died) and then God said that they didn't apply the next day (after Jesus died). That sort of arbitraryness doesn't make sense in a religion that is supposed to be about universal truths.
    <!--QuoteBegin-theclam+Apr 6 2005, 08:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (theclam @ Apr 6 2005, 08:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Why should you not masturbate? because god judges people on their hearts and their minds, in this world if you try to kill someone but fail you get tried on "attempted murder" but in god's eyes, you've comitied the sin of murder. why? because your heart was set on killing that person, if you could have killed him, you would have. its the same with masturbation. it makes you mind say "if I could have sex right now with a women and just just jack off because I'm a horney loser, then I would" and which of course is bad.

I don't believe sex is just for procreation, when I get married I will have protected sex with my wife a lot... and I mean a lot because I've gone 18 years without sex and I've only masturbated twice. (thats kinda awkward to say but there ya go.) sex is ok inside a marrige. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    So it's not OK to masturbate because you could have sex with a woman instead. What about people who don't have access to a wife (it's bad to have sex outside of marriage, right)? E.g. unisex summer camps, unisex backpacking trips, people who aren't old enough to get married, people who haven't married yet, etc. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Let me share something with you... there are a lot of ways you can die, you can burn to death, you can drown, you can fall out of an airplane, starve, run over, eaten, etc etc etc. there are a lot of ways...

BUT YOU DO NOT DIE FROM SEX DEPRIVATION!!!!!!!! no obtopsee has EVER been done when this conversation happend

Doctor 1: well it looks like he died a slow painfull death of sex deprivation

Doctor 2: ah man, what a way to go......

Doctor 1: yes , if only he were to have jacked off a bit more... maybe he could have been saved....

NO THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you don't need sex, you don't I promis.
    edited April 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> alright first things first. I'm very glad that there will never be a SkulkBait Jr. running around in this world
    Congradulations: You've just violated your own moral code by judging others! Tell him what hes won!

why should you honor your parents? because if you don't your a sick sick person.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Thats not a reason, its an opinion.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->look I know no one is perfect and that includes your parents and my parents, but they brought us into this world. without your mother and father you wouldn't even be here (now I can't say that'd be a bad thing)<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Ooooh! Going for the 2 point conversion!

Now I'm convinced you are AvengerX evading the mods. Few posters are so careless with their insults.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->your parents sacrifice so much for you. selfish people don't have kids,<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    WRONG! Selfish people have kids. Selfish people force existance on annother being even though they may not want. They drag you into this wretched world for their own selfish desires.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->and your parents weren't selfished, so if you can't even honor them after all they've done for you then your just a joke. If you don't love your mother, then I don't know what to tell you.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I never said I didn't love my parents, I'm just saying that theres no reason I should have to. What if my mother were a serial killer and my fater was a rapist? Why should I honor or love them?

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Why should you not masturbate? because god judges people on their hearts and their minds, in this world if you try to kill someone but fail you get tried on "attempted murder" but in god's eyes, you've comitied the sin of murder.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    In God's eyes you don't even have to attempt. You just have to think about it.
    <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->why? because your heart was set on killing that person, if you could have killed him, you would have. its the same with masturbation. it makes you mind say "if I could have sex right now with a women and just just jack off because I'm a horney loser, then I would" and which of course is bad.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Why is it bad? Sex is generally considered to be good. I know I think of it as such.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I don't believe sex is just for procreation, when I get married I will have protected sex with my wife a lot... and I mean a lot because I've gone 18 years without sex and I've only masturbated twice. (thats kinda awkward to say but there ya go.) sex is ok inside a marrige. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Why must you be married? Whats the logical reasoning for that?

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->and about the whole homosexual thing, it was adam and eve... not adam and steve.. we were command to go forth and replenish the earth. and since I know your going to ask "why do we have to do that" because kids are the greatest treasure we have in this world. our most valueble resource. and thats why.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    No, they aren't. Their just the next set of cruel, greedy, malicious bastards that we released on the world so it couldn't escape from our torment even after our deaths.

---

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->BUT YOU DO NOT DIE FROM SEX DEPRIVATION!!!!!!!! no obtopsee has EVER been done when this conversation happend<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yes, you can. Some studies show that you can get prostrate cancer from not ejaculating every once in a while.
    no man is born a homosexual, you allways have choice. while some people may be more subjective to doing homosexual activities, they have to CHOSE to be that way.

some people are born more subjective to some things, like some men are extremly horny, for biological reasons, but does that make it ok for them to go out and have jumbo orgies? because what if he was "born" that way?

are people in prison "born" to be mass murderers?
    there are so many diesieses in the world. look at all the stuff that goes around AIDS are running rampet and other STDs are speading more and more.... HOW CAN WE ESCAPE IT ALL!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wait a second... we could just have sex with 1 person who has only had sex with 1 person... and both of those 1 people would be each other... and so neither of you would have AIDS or anything (unless you share needels when you do drugs or something... which is allso wrong)

wait till marrige, marry a virgin... and your be ok. thats why that rule is in place.

who's AvengerX?

and about the insults, I never said I was perfect.
    edited April 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 08:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 08:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> no man is born a homosexual, you allways have choice. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You know, you christians keep saying this, but you rarely back it up with a little thing we like to call EVIDENCE!

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->while some people may be more subjective to doing homosexual activities, they have to CHOSE to be that way.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I will offer you the challenge I have offered every christian who has ever said that: Choose to be sexually attracted to men for one week. If you can honestly just flip some mental switch, and start wanting to have sex with men, then try it.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->some people are born more subjective to some things, like some men are extremly horny, for biological reasons, but does that make it ok for them to go out and have jumbo orgies? because what if he was "born" that way?
    As long as all those participating in the orgie are willing, why the **** not?
    are people in prison "born" to be mass murderers?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    What does that matter? They commited a crime. They didn't have the choice (hypotheically) to want to kill people, they did have the choice to actually commit the act or not (with full knowledge of the consequences). And killing people is against the law, for good reason, and so they are punished.

---

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->there are so many diesieses in the world. look at all the stuff that goes around AIDS are running rampet and other STDs are speading more and more.... HOW CAN WE ESCAPE IT ALL!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Safe sex. It aint perfect, but then again neither is marriage.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->wait a second... we could just have sex with 1 person who has only had sex with 1 person... and both of those 1 people would be each other... and so neither of you would have AIDS or anything (unless you share needels when you do drugs or something... which is allso wrong)<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    But what if I want AIDS? (believe it or not, some people actively seek the bug), why does God want to prohibit me from that, even though I know the consequences of my actions and want to do it anyway?

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->who's AvengerX?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You are. On the off chance you aren't, you act exactly like him. Thats not a good thing either, do a search on his name and see how many people were calling for him to be banned, which he rightfully deserved.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->and about the insults, I never said I was perfect.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Thats not my problem, my problem is that like so many evanglical asshats before you, YOU DON'T EVEN TRY!
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 08:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 08:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> no man is born a homosexual, you allways have choice. while some people may be more subjective to doing homosexual activities, they have to CHOSE to be that way.

some people are born more subjective to some things, like some men are extremly horny, for biological reasons, but does that make it ok for them to go out and have jumbo orgies? because what if he was "born" that way?

are people in prison "born" to be mass murderers? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Do you have any evidence that shows that people choose to be homosexuals? Every single homosexual that I've ever known or heard of, didn't choose homosexuality. I have never seen any scientific evidence that homosexuality is a choice that you can make or that a homosexual man can become heterosexual.
  • SkySky Join Date: 2004-04-23 Member: 28131Members
    Good, back to the Bible, aka on topic.

The way I see things, there is a distinct division in how one should view one's religion: beliefs and faith.

Beliefs are the behaviors and practices that God has decided that you should or shouldn't do. For instance, honoring one's parents. "I honor my parents because God told me to do so" is an example of a belief. (Actually I honor my mom because she has raised me and my sisters as a single mother since the divorce, and she's just awesome in general, but that's besides the point).

Beliefs are meant to be private. It's your responsibility to monitor yourself if you choose to do so, and no one else's. Similarly, it is NOT your responsibility to monitor anyone else's beliefs.

Your faith is the side of religion you proclaim to the world. For instance, helping the sick, feeding the poor, and other general acts of community service that you do in the name of God...but if you were a good person would probably do even if you weren't religious. Faith can be shared by everyone, because it's universal; it all boils down to Jesus's saying, "Love thy neighbor as yourself".

Now, the problem with Christians in general, and the reason that non-Christians get so ticked off at very religious Christians, is because the most zealous of our faith try to turn their beliefs into their faith; in other words, they try to impose their beliefs on others. The Christians think they either are doing the non-Christians a favor, or they just don't notice it, but it's true. How would you like a person of the Hindu religion to stand up in a crowd and start yelling about how we're all idiots because we go to McDonald's? It's annoying at best, aggravating and downright stupid at worst.

So, going back to the 'honor your parents' example, if you were to come across someone who thought that a lot of crockery, you as a Christian <u>should not judge them</u>. It is not your place to try to impose your beliefs on him in order to "correct" him; you have no idea what he's been through. You should read some of the horror stories floating around this board about bad parenting. Not all parents were "self-less" as you said when they had that child; there are way too many children on this Earth who came to be out of accident or substance abuse. And, not everyone is ready to parent when they think they are. Some parents flat-out suck at the job, and it is the logical eventual decision of some kids to loathe their parents and escape as soon as they can from them.

What this all means is, be a good person in public, and worry about your beliefs in private. Neither your behavior in public nor <u>national frickin policy</u> should be based on your religious beliefs.

Also, and this is directed to all of the Christians on this board, please please please for the love of God please stop ending posts with something along the lines of, "Well if I can't convince you then you're just going to burn in Hell, have fun." That's annoying even to me. I can guarantee that the only way to convince someone of your position is through example, which is really hard to do online. Guilt-tripping someone into converting WILL.NOT.WORK. It just paints Christians as petty and elitist.
    edited April 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 09:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 09:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> wait till marrige, marry a virgin... and your be ok. thats why that rule is in place. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You know, people could just use condoms every time they have sex and there wouldn't be much STD transmission. Abstinence doesn't work. Studies prove that it doesn't work. People have sex anyway and are more likely not to use protection.

Also, SkulkBait, I really do think this guy is a soulmate with AvengerX. They should get married.
    Alright then, then I'll hope for two things

1- that being a homosexual is genetic and your born that way, that way the tainted fraction of the human race will die out hopefully.

2- that Evolution is true and that humans will learn not to make themselves not pass on their genes not because theire infertile but because they like to do the bump and grind with other men.
    <!--QuoteBegin-theclam+Apr 6 2005, 09:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (theclam @ Apr 6 2005, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 09:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 09:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> wait till marrige, marry a virgin... and your be ok. thats why that rule is in place. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You know, people could just use condoms every time they have sex and there wouldn't be much STD transmission. Abstinence doesn't work. Studies prove that it doesn't work. People have sex anyway and are more likely not to use protection. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    what studies? how do you get STDs if you never have sex?

I'm not sure what your saying are you saying "its impossible to wait till marrige without sex" because if you are thats not true because I know many people who do it.

or are you saying "you'll still get AIDS without having sex" in which case I'm curisous how that happens. and lets throw out sharing needles right now... because I don't promote drugs or not being sanitary
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 09:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Alright then, then I'll hope for two things

1- that being a homosexual is genetic and your born that way, that way the tainted fraction of the human race will die out hopefully.
    <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    There you go being judgemental again, see what I mean about not trying? You think God is going to forgive you when you don't even put forth an effort?

Besides which, it won't happen, because many homosexuals HAVE KIDS. OOOH SCARY!

2- that Evolution is true and that humans will learn not to make themselves not pass on their genes not because theire infertile but because they like to do the bump and grind with other men.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yeah, that was almost a coherent sentence, and it almost made sense. Almost.
    <!--QuoteBegin-theclam+Apr 6 2005, 09:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (theclam @ Apr 6 2005, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 09:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 09:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> wait till marrige, marry a virgin... and your be ok. thats why that rule is in place. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You know, people could just use condoms every time they have sex and there wouldn't be much STD transmission. Abstinence doesn't work. Studies prove that it doesn't work. People have sex anyway and are more likely not to use protection.

Also, SkulkBait, I really do think this guy is a soulmate with AvengerX. They should get married. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    is AvengerX a man/boy? if so then I wouldn't do that because
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 09:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Alright then, then I'll hope for two things

2- that Evolution is true and that humans will learn not to make themselves not pass on their genes not because theire infertile but because they like to do the bump and grind with other men. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Too bad none of those things will happen as long as there is a social stigma against homosexuality. Otherwise men will reproduce, while staying in the closet, instead of having sex with men from the beginning. Also, you'd have to stop funding for fertility treatment research so that people will never be able to clone themselves.

Also, <b>Sky</b>, well said.
    I don't understand this whole "not judge people"

if I'm walking down the street and a creepy looking 40 year old man pulls up next to me and tells me he has candy for me in his car... shoudl I not judge him?

I think judging people is good.
    edited April 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 09:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don't understand this whole "not judge people"

if I'm walking down the street and a creepy looking 40 year old man pulls up next to me and tells me he has candy for me in his car... shoudl I not judge him?

I think judging people is good. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Then you aren't much of a Christian. Judgement is reserved for God, you're supposed to make an attempt to understand others, and to love them. That doesn't mean you have to be an idiot, just that you don't know what horrors that man with candy in the car has been through that led him to where he is in his life.

Just ask yourself the bumper sticker question: What would jesus do? If you think that jesus would judge anybody, then you need to reread the bible a few times and pay attention this time around.

---

More, admitedly flaky, evidence that you are actually AvengerX: You said earlier something about drinking being bad, this is typically a morman position, and AvengerX was mormon. Combine that with your extreemly similar debating style, your frequency of insults, and the fact that you claim to be a long time lurker and first time poster, yet also claim to have no idea who AvengerX is (in a humorously suspicious way I might add), and I've pretty much reached my threshold of believablility. I am almost dead certain that you are AvengerX.
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 09:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 09:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-theclam+Apr 6 2005, 09:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (theclam @ Apr 6 2005, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 09:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 09:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> wait till marrige, marry a virgin... and your be ok. thats why that rule is in place. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You know, people could just use condoms every time they have sex and there wouldn't be much STD transmission. Abstinence doesn't work. Studies prove that it doesn't work. People have sex anyway and are more likely not to use protection. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm not sure what your saying are you saying "its impossible to wait till marrige without sex" because if you are thats not true because I know many people who do it.

or are you saying "you'll still get AIDS without having sex" in which case I'm curisous how that happens. and lets throw out sharing needles right now... because I don't promote drugs or not being sanitary <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    <a href='http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6957' target='_blank'>http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6957</a>

People can't control themselves enough not to have sex. Some segment of the population will still have sex, regardless of how much they want to be abstinent. Thus, STDs will spread.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don't understand this whole "not judge people"

I think judging people is good.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You obviously don't understand Christianity. You're not supposed to judge him. You know, "Love the sinner, hate the sin."
  • SkySky Join Date: 2004-04-23 Member: 28131Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-ninja+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (ninja)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->what studies? how do you get STDs if you never have sex?

or are you saying "you'll still get AIDS without having sex" in which case I'm curisous how that happens. and lets throw out sharing needles right now... because I don't promote drugs or not being sanitary <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Most people have sex drives. Powerful, powerful sex drives. A funny thing for God to give us in the first place, really.

Also, about homosexuality dying out: There are two reasons this won't happen. The first is, like theclam said, most homosexuals would rather pretend to be attracted to women rather than face the social consequences of being ****. Thus their genes are (rather unwillingly) passed on. The second reason is that there is no evidence of a "homosexual" gene. If you knew anything about biology, you'd know that multiple genes all affect a single trait, because each gene only makes a single amino acid strand, yet many proteins are composed of more than one amino acid strand (and that's not even counting the different ways that proteins can be folded and such before being "completed").

So basically, a person can carry gene1 that, if combined with gene2 and 3, would lead to him being homosexual....but he doesn't have either 2 or 3, so he's heterosexual. However, there is the definite possibility somewhere down his lineage of someone who inherited gene1 having a child with someone who has 2 and 3, and their child turning out homosexual. It's the way all the pieces of the full DNA code fit together that determine how the baby comes out.
    <!--QuoteBegin-theclam+Apr 6 2005, 09:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (theclam @ Apr 6 2005, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 09:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 09:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-theclam+Apr 6 2005, 09:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (theclam @ Apr 6 2005, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja of The Night+Apr 6 2005, 09:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ninja of The Night @ Apr 6 2005, 09:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> wait till marrige, marry a virgin... and your be ok. thats why that rule is in place. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You know, people could just use condoms every time they have sex and there wouldn't be much STD transmission. Abstinence doesn't work. Studies prove that it doesn't work. People have sex anyway and are more likely not to use protection. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

or are you saying "you'll still get AIDS without having sex" in which case I'm curisous how that happens. and lets throw out sharing needles right now... because I don't promote drugs or not being sanitary <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    <a href='http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6957' target='_blank'>http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6957</a>

People can't control themselves enough not to have sex. Some segment of the population will still have sex, regardless of how much they want to be abstinent. Thus, STDs will spread.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don't understand this whole "not judge people"

I think judging people is good.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You obviously don't understand Christianity. You're not supposed to judge him. You know, "Love the sinner, hate the sin." <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    ok first off..

I'm not talking about the whole world not having sex. I'm talking about me as an individual and how I think its a good idea and that most people should do it if they can because they will be better off having done it.

have you ever heard "its better to be trusted then to be loved" its a commandement to love everyone. and I try to , its hard at times but I try, but are you to trust everyone? no! your not suppose to. if a guy at the airport asks you to carry a strange mystery packadge thats making a strange ticking noise onto a plane... you say NO!!!!!! you do not have to trust everyone. you do not. you can love people without trusting them,

example- my parents love me, and for the most part they trust me, but if I were to do something bad and betray that trust... would they love me? yes. would they trust me? no. well not for a time being at least. see how that works?
    I was doing a search on that AvengerX guy, and it seems he didn't aprove of homosexuality... are there any other people that aren't banned that feel the same way?